Apple Pay support expands to over 50 more US banks and credit unions
Following a market expansion into Singapore, Apple on Tuesday announced Apple Pay integration with 59 new U.S. card issuing banks and credit unions, bringing the total number of supported domestic financial institutions to 1,199.
In what has become a monthly ritual, Apple posted the batch of Apple Pay additions — with the lone exception of UW Credit Union, which was removed — to its running list of participating banks and credit unions. New institutions include:
- Access Federal Credit Union
- Alcoa Tenn Federal Credit Union
- Audubon Savings Bank
- Bank of Stockton
- Barrington Bank & Trust Company N.A.
- Beverly Bank & Trust Company N.A.
- Champlain National Bank
- Community Trust Bank
- Connected Credit Union
- Country Club Bank
- Crystal Lake Bank & Trust Company N.A.
- Englewood Bank & Trust
- Financial Horizons Credit Union
- Financial Plus Credit Union
- First & Farmers National Bank
- First Enterprise Bank
Read the entire article from AppleInsider here: Apple Pay support expands to over 50 more US banks and credit unions