AppleInsider podcast talks Apple v. the FBI, steps to encrypt your iPhone & files
This week on the AppleInsider podcast, Shane and Victor look at the latest new developments in the FBI’s conflict with Apple, and its impact within US politics. They also touch on the history of encryption and steps you can take to encrypt your own iPhone and files.
- FBI vs Apple
- California bill requiring any encrypted phone to be backdoored
- Eddy Cue and the potential of being required to remotely enable the camera and microphone to spy on you
- Tips! Securely back up your iPhone
- Tips 2! Securely use disk images with DropBox
- FBI vs Apple a wedge issue for US voters?
- Tim Cook attends the American Enterprise Forum, discusses an end to Trump’s presidential hopes
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for “AppleInsider.” Click here…
Read the entire article from AppleInsider here: AppleInsider podcast talks Apple v. the FBI, steps to encrypt your iPhone & files