Artificial intelligence is changing SEO faster than you think
This is a good, but long, article about how Google’s Artificial Intelligence RankBrain can change SEO. In summary, these three facts are certain:
- Each competitive keyword environment will need to be examined on its own;
- Most sites will need to stay niche to avoid misclassification;
- Each site should mimic the structure and composition of their respective top sites in that niche.
For more insides, please read the full article.
By now everyone has heard of Google’s RankBrain, the new artificial intelligence machine learning algorithm that is supposed to be the latest and greatest from Mountain View, Calif. What many of you might not realize, however, is just how fast the SEO industry is changing because of it. In this article, I’ll take you through some clear examples of how some of the old rules of SEO no longer apply, and what steps you can take to stay ahead of the curve in order to continue to provide successful SEO campaigns for your businesses.
So what is artificial intelligence?
There are generally three different classifications of artificial intelligence:
- Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI): This is like AI for one particular thing (e.g. beating the world champion in chess).
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI): This is when the AI can perform all things. Once an AI can perform like a human, we consider it AGI.
- Artificial Superintelligence (ASI): AI on a much higher level for all…
Read the entire article from TechCrunch here: Artificial intelligence is changing SEO faster than you think