[Infographic] Curing Weak Patient Engagement with mHealth Apps
To improve care experiences and cure weak patient engagement, providers are deploying mobile health (mHealth) apps to tablets for patient engagement and education. But how can healthcare IT diagnose with certainty which mHealth apps among thousands are compliant, secure and user-friendly?
Explore our new infographic to learn about mobile app trends in healthcare.
mHealth Apps Gain Popularity
With demands rising, mHealth app downloads have increased significantly throughout the years:
- From 1.7 billion in 2013,
- To 2.3 billion in 2014,
- To 3 billion in 2015.
Hundreds of thousands of users download top mHealth apps, like:
- Calorie Counter (4.6 rating, 1 million downloads)
- GoodRX (4.6 rating, 750,000 downloads)
- iTriage (4.5 rating, 1 million downloads)
- ZocDoc (4.5 rating, 300,000 downloads)
- Dosecast (4.5 rating, 300,000 downloads)
- WebMD (4.1 rating, 1 million downloads)
- Healow (3.8 rating, 300,000 downloads)
In contrast, mobile apps developed by top healthcare providers…
Read the entire article from VMware AirWatch here: [Infographic] Curing Weak Patient Engagement with mHealth Apps