SlideShare: 12 Quick Stats about Mobile Work Productivity
Interesting stats. They prove that instant access to information on any kind of device increases productivity and that people prefer instant communication. I also kind of like the term “mobile micro-moment”.
Mobile workers expect to work on any device in real time and for IT to deliver “mobile micro-moments.”
Mobile Micro-Moment: When an end user can instantly access information or immediately complete an action when and where they are using mobile-first technology.
- Americans collectively check their mobile devices 8 billion times per day. (Deloitte via Forbes)
- In 2015, 68% of all emails were opened on a mobile device. (Movable Ink via Workspace Central)
- 78% of an 8-hour workday is spent checking email. (Reuters via AirWatch Blog)
- 82% of employees prefer receiving voicemails as text messages. (RingCentral)
- Businesses may generate more than 3.8 billion instant messaging accounts by 2019. (Radicati Group via Socialcast Blog)
- In 2015, Google searches on mobile devices surpassed searches on computers. In 2016, Google voice searches accounted for 20% of…
Read the entire article from VMware AirWatch here: SlideShare: 12 Quick Stats about Mobile Work Productivity