It almost makes me want to get an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil. However, I’ve been at the App Store and tried it out. I usually use my Logitech keyboard to take notes...
App of the Month
PackPoint is a great app for travel checklists! Do you happen to always write repetitive lists when you go on vacation or business trips? PackPoint allows you to save certain lists and activities. This way, you just put the lists together that you need (Essentials, Toiletries, Hiking, Business etc.) and you have your complete travel list. The free version gives you a number of templates. The Premium version allows you to add custom "activities". I enjoy it! I hope you will, too!
Enterprise Mobility from different angles
- FAQ: What to Know About Apple Slowing Down iPhones to Prevent Unexpected Shutdowns January 3, 2018
- A Dozen Must-Have Medical Apps [Infographic] November 9, 2017
- Best Meal Planning and Nutrition Apps [Infographic] August 4, 2017
- What apps to use for home design and furnishing [Infographic] July 27, 2017
- Facebook Messenger launches Discover as it takes on chatbots (again) July 6, 2017